11/18/09

Finally, home...

Yep! my internship lasted on the 14th of November 2009
It was kinda sad that i have to go home and leave my friends, school, students... really, what an experience! after two months, everything there started to feel like home for me,, hehe.

I went to the airport with airport shuttle bus (ji zhang ba shi). I recommend this bus, since it's pretty comfortable (kayak prima jasa gt deh), heads straight to the airport in 45 minutes, and only costs you for 16Y. Like this! ^_^

Thanks a lot to Mr. Wang who had taken us to the shuttle bus at 5am in the morning. You're just the best Wang Lao Shi! :D

I arrived in the airport (terminal 2 for Malaysia Airlines) then checked in. For your information, there's no airport tax charged in Beijing International Airport. Huh, i shouldn't have prepared money for that. I could have used the money to buy some other things for me >:D hehehehh

Anyway, i arrived in Jakarta at 7pm. I miss Indonesia! I miss my family! I miss my boyfriend n friends! But i also already miss my friends in Beijing, huhu :(

Now that my internship is over, and one of my biggest dream has fulfilled, i need to say thanks to some people...

My parents... who always support and trust my dream, no matter how crazy and impossible it looks like, the opportunities come because they say "yes" to all my plans! :D

My lil' sista... who helped me with some stuffs while i'm in Beijing, and who always be a good "trash bin" hahahahh

My trainee friends... thanx for the great friendship and memories. You all are so inspiring! i learned a lot from you guys!

AIESEC Indonesia... Jennilie Orlanda, Marlissa Dessy, Yuniandri Ikramina, all OGX team and other guys for the help and support until "match" SPIRIT!

AIESEC UIBE... thanx for the help and service while we're in Beijing :)

Beijing no.9 High School, Mr. Wang, all the teachers, fabulous students... for the hospitality, help, learning, and all the stuffs that make the internship worth it

All my friends, thanx for all the support and prayer ;D

M. Surya Prasetyo, for always be my best friend and for teaching me to be unselfish, xoxo

I still have some stuffs that i want to share about my internship in Beijing, China. I'll post them after this post. Sorry for the lateness and all the disorganized stuff, but i hope you'll enjoy them! ;D

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Muthieee, it's sooo nice to find your blog and read all the stories.
    I hope I can live an internship experience just like you!!
    I put your link in my blog ya.
    Can't wait to read more stories :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers