12/18/09

Job seeking IS really an adventure

Well, i haven't posted anything for almost a month. The reason is... i'm having another adventure which is... job seeking! Yay!

I'm a workaholic, and seriously think that career is part of my identity. Actually, being jobless really scares me to death. To do something means self actualization for me. It makes me smarter, wiser, stronger. And to stay at home, doing almost nothing, really drives me nuts.

But thanks God... i only experience the process for one month after my arrival :)
(if it take more than that, probably i'll have nerve breakdown :p)

My internship ended on November 14th, and exactly on that day, still in Beijing, i received an e-mail from detik.com told me that i'm invited for an interview on Monday, November 16th.

I was so happy. So, there i went. I passed the user interview, had my first psycho-test, then had my medical check up and HRD interview. I'll start my first job on Monday, December 21st 2009... wish me luck, everyone! ^_^

I'll be the Community Development Officer, so i guess i'll learn a lot from it. More adventures to experience... yay! i'll seriously do my best on this...

Anyway, i'll keep my promise. I'll write more about China. I'm preparing the writings offline since i'm using my parents internet connection now, and they have the quota for this.

I'm also trying to send my report about Beijing to a girl magazine, so hopefully they haven't had the report about this before and they'll publish my report! (finger crossed) Wish me luck again!

2 comments:

  1. HHmmm ...
    And I think ...
    Today's experience was an adventure as well ...
    right ?

    warm regards
    NH18

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG psycho-test
    the term always made me laugh
    ayo diupdate dong muth blognya
    cerita2 soal detik

    ReplyDelete

Followers